About My Stampedia




Based on the definition from www.dictionary.com, which type are you? Are you a collector or are you someone who studies on postal matters? Or are you both?

I would say I am more of a collector. The task of studying and analysing on anything stamps, I would leave these to the sifus or experts out there to do it, and I would tap on their expertise then.

This interest and passion that I have on collecting stamps, in particular first day covers, has contributed to the birth of this blog. I would like to use this platform to share with others my small collection.

I have organised my posts by having them labelled as per the following, of which you could filter to view according to what is of interest to you :

*  Country  [1]
*  Year  [2]
*  Category  [3]
*  Type  [4]
*  Shape  [5]
*  Theme  [6]

Alternatively, for a list of items in my collection, feel free to click on the respective links below for the list :


Lastly, for those of you who chance upon this blog, I hope you enjoy browsing my collection. If you happen to be a sifu or an expert in this matter, feel free to share your thoughts by leaving a comment.

Happy browsing!

Note

[1]  Refers to country of issue
[2]  Refers to year of stamp issue and/or year per cover cancellation date
[3]  Refers to whether it's definitive, commemorative or cinderella issue
[3]  Refers to whether it's a joint issue, ASEAN Post issue or part of  WWF Conservations Stamp issue
[3]  Refers to whether it's part of Stamp Week or Stamp Collecting Month issue
[3]  Refers to whether there's an error in the issue or it's a stamp-on-stamp design
[4]  Refers to the format (first day cover, presentation pack etc.) and whether it's a miniature sheet
[5]  Refers to the shape of the stamp(s)
[6]  Refers to the theme(s) of the stamp issue